From the BAILER Mail List
- IFLA Information Literacy Satellite Meeting in Limerick, Ireland - Proposal Submission Deadline Extended to March 15, 2014 2014/03/06
- [UKeiG] Open Access: How it will change your (professional) life - David Ball, London 18 March 2014/03/05
- Beyond Ebooks: Ebooks and econtent2014 2014/03/04
- ISIC 2014 - final cfp and extension to submission deadlines 2014/03/04
- Thursday 20th March - Meet The Presidents SLA Europe - Don't delay spaces are limited 2014/03/03
In recent years, the library and information professions have undergone a series of changes. Some libraries have been through name changes and rebrands (to become known as things like Learning Resource Centres or Information Centres), some have closed, and almost all have changed their support in some way. More information is available online now, so […]
View more Bailer News,LIS Curriculum
The British Association for Information and Library Education and Research – BAILER – includes all teaching and research staff in the Information and Library Schools and Departments in the UK and Ireland. It aims to reflect and focus the evolution of the field of information and library studies through the development and encouragement of its members.
BAILER acts as a national forum for matters relating to information and library education and research, maintaining contact with organizations within and outside the UK concerned with education and research in library and information management and related fields.