From the BAILER Mail List
- Event Reminder for SLA Europe: The Evolving Value of Information Management, Thursday 4th September 7 hours ago
- Conference Announcement - 17th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research (ISHIMR 2015) 2014/08/20
- ASLIB - Social Media Governance training 2014/08/20
- FW: Writing for publication workshop 2014/08/19
- [UKeiG] Using Multimedia Tools to Present Information - Phil Bradley, London, 29 September 2014/08/18
In recent years, the library and information professions have undergone a series of changes. Some libraries have been through name changes and rebrands (to become known as things like Learning Resource Centres or Information Centres), some have closed, and almost all have changed their support in some way. More information is available online now, so […]
View more Bailer News,LIS Curriculum
The British Association for Information and Library Education and Research – BAILER – includes all teaching and research staff in the Information and Library Schools and Departments in the UK and Ireland. It aims to reflect and focus the evolution of the field of information and library studies through the development and encouragement of its members.
BAILER acts as a national forum for matters relating to information and library education and research, maintaining contact with organizations within and outside the UK concerned with education and research in library and information management and related fields.