From the BAILER Mail List
- [UKeiG] Content Curation: making sense of a complex world - Steve Dale, London, 25th September - LAST CHANCE TO BOOK 2014/09/11
- UKeiG is pleased to announce the winner of the 2014 Tony Kent Strix Award 2014/09/11
- Final Reminder: Submissions for Sponsorship for CILIP New Professionals Day 2014/09/09
- ASLIB Discount extended - Hurry book now 2014/09/08
- [UKeiG] Developing an Organisational Search Strategy - Martin White, London, 15 October 2014/09/08
In recent years, the library and information professions have undergone a series of changes. Some libraries have been through name changes and rebrands (to become known as things like Learning Resource Centres or Information Centres), some have closed, and almost all have changed their support in some way. More information is available online now, so […]
View more Bailer News,LIS Curriculum
The British Association for Information and Library Education and Research – BAILER – includes all teaching and research staff in the Information and Library Schools and Departments in the UK and Ireland. It aims to reflect and focus the evolution of the field of information and library studies through the development and encouragement of its members.
BAILER acts as a national forum for matters relating to information and library education and research, maintaining contact with organizations within and outside the UK concerned with education and research in library and information management and related fields.